Here is the release form for the testimonials. If the testimonial is longer (hopefully it is) that the provided space on the form, put it on a second page and ask them to sign second page. May be better just to hand them a blank full page sheet from the start.
Remember, get picture, full name, lengthy text testimonial, what they do professionally & the city in which they live.
5 paragraphs is much better than 2 sentences.
Vary background of pictures.
Some suggestion questions to ask as they are writing testimonial:
- What happened before you came to us for service (dig for the pain of past experience).
- What has your experience been with other shops?
- What specific problem/need did you have and how did we satisfy this?
- What concerns, if any, did you have when you first came to us (about us), and how do you feel about those concerns now?
- What would you say about how you were treated by us/our staff?
- How do you feel about the level of expertise demonstrated by our staff?
- Why will you keep coming back to us when you have a problem, want something?
- Would you recommend our services/products to someone else – what would you tell them about us?
- How do you feel about the fees that you were charged by us?
- How do you feel about the quality of the service/product?
- How long did it take to perform the requested service and how do you feel about the length of time?
Don’t except a short un-specific testimonial – they are worthless.
OK, here is the release form (PDF and Word Versions)
Pdf File: [wpdm_file id=5]
Miscrosoft Word File: [wpdm_file id=6]
If you have any questions about this, you are welcome to post a comment below (I will receive an email alert).